View Profile RedAndrew

196 Movie Reviews

Amazing work!

Mmmmm

I enjoyed it. Though maybe the only problem with this is that the cartoon resamples the frames.

SnackerBoy responds:

Yeah, weird glitch from my editing software. I'm trying to figure it out and will probably replace the movie file when I get it to render right. Glad you liked it!

45 Game Reviews

Becoming more and more impressive

EroPharaoh responds:

Thanks! :D

The lower comment speaks da trut

ShirukenNG responds:

Feed me, Daddy Plank,ton

I probably played this for like... 3 Hours I think.

16 Audio Reviews

Not bad! Though you should improve your audio quality with the vocals and the drums. Or make everything a bit distorted, like add a little reverb to it. That way it would seem like the audio was intentionally lower quality than average.

LukasB responds:

Thanks! I'm not big into really clean audio, I like raw -er sounding music and this is also just a recording from my phone live in my basement so I can just have a rough cut of it to work from. I don't have the resources for good drums so I just used my shitty casio keyboard's pre set drums and it kinda works but I need to find a better way to get good sounding drums since my band split. Also there is reverb but not a dick ton cause I didn't want it to sound very distant just a lil far away. thx for the review!

Ya hoo!

This is what I want more from you. More industrial or hard electro.

LemKuuja responds:

♥♥♥

339 Art Reviews

<:(((

ROOTCHOMP responds:

whats with the funny hat funny boy

Real awesome!

This is cool but this shouldn't be adult rated.

DerangedMisfit responds:

Eh? i dunno.

19 years old. Animating, making music, drawing comics. Also learning how to skate.

Andrew Bird @RedAndrew